Now that you know more about me, I'll get back to the reason for me doing this post. My agenda for the day:
- Fight groundhogs, i.e. put up chicken wire to keep groundhogs from burrowing under the rabbit fence.
- Cut back shrubs
- Lay mulch
- Spend my gift card at Lowes. Looking forward to this errand.
- Pick up fresh flowers from Wal-Mart.
- Order garden boots for my grandson. (He will be visiting this week and helping Mama in the garden or wrecking it).
- Work on shade garden.
- Browse e-Bay. I forgot to mention, I'm an e-Bay addict too.
What's on your agenda today?