Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's On Your Agenda Today?

What's On Your Agenda Today?  I've decided to make a list.  Organization is key for me; otherwise, I accomplishment nothing since I've turned into an addict.  Yes, my name is Rhonda and I'm a computer crack addict.  I must have my fix, either playing a computer game or blog hopping.  Computer games relieves stress, and I just love reading blogs.   If you follow my journey, I'll follow you.  Hell, I'll follow you even if you don't follow me.  If your blog is about children, gardens, scrapbooking or horses, I belong to you.  Sad but true, lol.   
Now that you know more about me, I'll get back to the reason for me doing this post.  My agenda for the day:

  • Fight groundhogs, i.e. put up chicken wire to keep groundhogs from burrowing under the rabbit fence.
  • Cut back shrubs
  • Lay mulch
  • Spend my gift card at Lowes.  Looking forward to this errand.
  • Pick up fresh flowers from Wal-Mart.
  • Order garden boots for my grandson.  (He will be visiting this week and helping Mama in the garden or wrecking it).
  • Work on shade garden. 
  • Browse e-Bay.  I forgot to mention, I'm an e-Bay addict too.

What's on your agenda today?


1 comment:

  1. Great questions. I love the Honda mini tiller for several reasons. It's a 4 stroke engine. They last longer. They are a little more quiet. The oil goes in a separate area. No mixing. And works better that way. The blades are bent inward, unlike the mantis which has pointed blades. This means it actually scoops under and cuts off the roots. This makes the grass creeping into my garden beds disappear. And it goes way down into the ground this way. It's like it is pulling it down into the dirt and it also pulls forward making it easier on me. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete