Sunday, June 24, 2012

Music In The Garden



Vacation is over!  Those 7 days zoomed by.  I love traveling, but there's no place like home.  I returned home last night, and spent the entire afternoon in the garden weeding and cutting back the squash and zucchini plants.  It's amazing what can happen in a week.  Weeds have grown and all of my veggies have doubled in size.  Stay tuned for a Tour of the Garden Part 2. 

While I was working, I had a visitor.  He perched on top of the greenbean teepee and he chirped and chirped.  I was able to get these great shots and he didn't flinch.  So happy I had my camera with me, it's moments like this that you don't want to miss, and another reason why I love the garden and all nature has to offer.  Do you know what kind of songbird this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment