Monday, May 16, 2011

The Rhododendron Has Come To Life




Here's a few pictures of my Rhododendron in the front shrubbery bed.  When I purchased the plant, I thought it was white.  That's what the label indicated, but it turned out to be this beautiful lavender.  Since purple is my daughter's favorite color, I decided to leave it.  It's such a comforting color don't you think. 

The Rhododendron has turned out to be a very easy flower for me to grow, so I will definitely add a few more into the gardens. 



5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting your blog, Rhonda. I've got one that exact color, but it is many years old. Yours is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I just love rhododendrons. I need to get a few for my garden! I think the purple color is the best, there's just something about the purple and green combo that is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to visit your blog, your garden and flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lady Rooster - Thank you. I love working in the yard. It's so relaxing, and the end result is so beautiful. I hope you stop by often! I'll be sure to visit you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Rhododendron is beautiful! I wish I could get my Azalea back up to looking that pretty!

    ReplyDelete